To promot the self-esteem and self-confidence of students, women faculty and staff in the college. WDC would improve all round development of students and women employees and staff of the college.
Staff in Charge :Bindu C
- Launched a programme for imparting training its members in Jewellery making and Doll making
- Launched short film on RESURRECTION.
- Organized flash mob on Women’s Day.
- Conducted A talk on “Status of women in India” organized by WPT Alumni association
- Conducted A talk on “Women as a powerful gender”
- Conducted a sales-cum –exhibition for the products of Decorative string lighting, stars, LED bulb and LED emergency lamps (In collaboration with electronics association)
- One day Work shop on “Fruit processing techniques”
- Conducted a group Discussion on “Women’s empowerment will lead to social development”
- As a part of Women’s day celebration conduct “ poster painting competition on women issues”
- As a part of Women's day celebration, the Women Cell organized a talk on 'Women Empowerment -A New Approach'
- participated in the national seminar on “ Legal Awareness for Women
- Interactive sessions with the representatives of lady students of all classes by senior lady faculty members were conducted to ensure that women are safe inside the campus.
Parent Teacher Association of the College is an active body giving constant support in all the ventures of the college in academic, non-academic as well as infrastructural development.
|Smt. Bindu C, Assistant Professor in Physics
|Staff in Charge